Beer and food are served during these times:
7421 Bush Lake Road
Edina, MN 55439
Located in the industrial area of
SW Edina on the North side of I-494 and West of Hwy 100.
There is both a front and rear entrance available.
There is off-street parking available around the front, side, and back of our building (about 130 spots total). Some spots along the front and side of our building are reserved for building tenants Mon-Fri 8a-5p or 6p.
On-street parking is available on the South side of W 74th St and the East side of Bush Lake Road. Pay attention to the road signs as all other streets do not allow parking.
ADA accessible parking is available directly in front of the taproom patio.
Beer To Go Sales
We do not currently fill Growlers, but instead offer freshly canned beer for sale in big cans (750 ml / 25.4 oz) commonly known as Crowler cans. They range from $8-12 each or create your own 4 pack for $4 off!
Canned beer must not be consumed on premise. State law does not allow us to sell them after 10p Monday-Saturday or after 6p on Sundays. So get your can purchases in early!
We created our own version of craft soda called "Steeped." It's a cold, carbonated beverage made in house with loose leaf tea and spices, and served on tap and in cans to go. Our current flavors available are Jasmine, Ginger, and Chai.
Our front patio is now open!
We love dogs, and well-behaved, leashed canines are welcome on our patio. Free dog treats are available upon request and we also provide water bowls. Unfortunately, we cannot have dogs inside the taproom (other than certified service animals).
Giftcards & Merch
Giftcards are available for purchase in the taproom, as are shirts, hats, glasses, and even our signature flight paddles.
Reservations & Events
We do not take reservations for taproom seating.
Our taproom has capacity for 220 people and has a mix of booth, table, and high-top seating.
If you are interested in booking our party room for groups of 20-35 people, at a rate of $100/hour, please email email@example.com.
Taproom buyouts for 50+ people are available on Mondays.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- We have GF, vegetarian, and vegan food options. All of our beers are vegan. Our tea-infused sparkling water is GF and vegan.
- Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times. High chairs and board games are available.
- Although we love a casual atmosphere, for the safety of your children and other guests, NO RUNNING ALLOWED.
- Canned beer to go must not be opened on premise.
- No tap beer beyond the taproom and patio.
- Be prepared to show valid government-issued ID. We do not serve anyone under 21 years old or anyone without a valid ID.
- We do not serve beer (even cans to-go) to anyone showing signs of intoxication even if you are not driving (it's the law).
- Drink responsibly and do not drink and drive. Please let staff know if you need help arranging transportation home.