Tuesday: 3pm - 9:30pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 9:30pm
Friday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Saturday: 11:30am - 10:30pm
Sunday: 11:30am - 8pm
7421 Bush Lake Road
Edina, MN 55439
Located in the industrial area of SW Edina on the North side of I-494 and West of Hwy 100.
There is both a front and rear entrance available.
There is off-street parking available around the front, side, and back of our building (about 130 spots total). Some spots along the front and side of our building are reserved for building tenants Mon-Fri 8a-5p or 6p.
On-street parking is available on the South side of W 74th St and the East side of Bush Lake Road. Pay attention to the road signs as all other streets do not allow parking.
ADA accessible parking is available directly in front of the taproom patio.
Beer To-Go Sales
We do not currently fill Growlers, but instead offer freshly canned beer for sale in big cans (750 ml / 25.4 oz) commonly known as Crowler cans. They range from $8-12 each or create your own 4 pack for $4 off!
Canned beer must not be consumed on premise. State law does not allow us to sell them after 10p Monday-Saturday or after 6p on Sundays. So get your can purchases in early!
We created our own version of craft soda called "Steeped." It's a cold, carbonated beverage made in house with loose leaf tea and spices, and served on tap and in cans to go. Our current flavors available are Jasmine, Ginger, and Chai.
We also have cans of soda and nitro cold press coffee available in the taproom.
Our front patio is open (weather permitting) April through September.
We love dogs, and well-behaved, leashed canines are welcome on our patio. Free dog treats are available upon request, and we also provide water bowls. Unfortunately, we cannot have dogs inside the taproom (other than certified service animals).
Gift Cards & Merchandise
Gift cards are available for purchase in the taproom, as are branded shirts, hats, glasses, and accessories.
Taproom Seating & Reservations
For general taproom seating, please order at the counter and seat yourself. We do not take reservations for taproom seating.
Our taproom has capacity for 220 people and has a mix of booth, table, and high-top (4 people) seating.
Group Reservations & Events
Both of our event spaces feature a large projection screen (with Google Chrome-enabled projector), cable TV, microphone, and sound system at no additional charge.
This is our smaller, semi-private event space located near our beautiful brewing vessels. It's available for groups of 20-40 people during normal taproom hours, at a rate of $100/hour with no minimum spend requirement. Food can be pre-ordered from our regular menu. Please email [email protected] to inquire or book this space.
Our large private event space is located next to the taproom and is approximately 1,500 square feet in size, fitting groups of 50-120 people. It's perfect for rehearsal dinners, wedding receptions, company events, and large parties. Food is catered on-site from Chef Jordan's unique menu. The ballroom rate is $200/hour, and a nonrefundable fee of $250 is required to book the space. Please contact [email protected] to schedule your event!
Total taproom buyouts are available on Mondays.
No Wine or Liquor
Minnesota state law prohibits production breweries such as ours from serving wine or distilled liquor. The only alcohol we can serve is the beer that we make.
Additionally, guests cannot bring their own wine, beer or liquor to consume in the taproom.
Vegan & Gluten-Free Options
- We have gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan food options.
- Our flagship beers and some seasonals are vegan.
- Our Steeped sparkling tea is gluten-free and vegan.
- Our Hard Seltzers are vegan and gluten-removed
- Our French River Saison beer is vegan and gluten-removed.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times. High chairs and board games are available.
- Although we love a casual atmosphere, for the safety of your children and other guests, NO RUNNING ALLOWED.
- Canned/bottled beer to go must not be opened on premise.
- No tap beer beyond the taproom and patio.
- Be prepared to show valid government-issued ID. We do not serve anyone under 21 years old or anyone without a valid ID.
- We do not serve beer (even cans to-go) to anyone showing signs of intoxication even if you are not driving (it's the law).
- Drink responsibly and do not drink and drive. Please let staff know if you need help arranging transportation home.
Please click here to contact us. We are a new start-up run by a small team working as fast as possible, so we humbly ask for your patience if you're not able to reach us immediately by phone. We are usually able to respond promptly to messages sent through our contact form.