Indoor/Outdoor Dining & Takeout
Monday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 9:30 pm
Sunday: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
Online Ordering Hours
Monday - Saturday: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
Sunday: 11:30 am - 7:00PM
For beer and food takeout, you can order online or in person at the order station closest to the kitchen. Our system will send you a text message when your order is ready. Please do not try to pick up your food order before your chosen pickup time unless you have received the text message notification, especially during the dinner rush. It won't be ready yet 🙂
7421 Bush Lake Road Edina, MN 55439 Located in the industrial area of Southwest Edina on the North side of I-494 and West of Hwy 100.
There is off-street parking available around the front, side, and back of our L-shaped building (about 130 spots total). Some spots along the front and side of our building are reserved for building tenants Mon-Fri 8a-5p or 6p.
On-street parking is available along both sides of W 74th St in the last section of this street and the East side of Bush Lake Road. Pay attention to the road signs as all other streets do not allow parking.
ADA-accessible parking is available in front of the main entrance to the taproom.
Free electric car charging is available for our guests with our ZEF Energy charger. There are two electric car parking spots adjacent to our front entrance.
We are currently operating at full capacity without restrictions! Woohoo!
We continue to follow CDC guidelines and local regulations as the pandemic evolves. Numerous enhancements to our facility and operations have been made along the way to continue keeping customers and staff safe. In addition, all staff members are fully vaccinated.
For general taproom seating, please order at the counter and seat yourself. We do not take reservations for general taproom seating.
Our taproom has a capacity of 220 people and has a mix of booth (4 people), table (4-12 people), and high-top (4 people) seating.
If you have a larger party (>20) that would like to reserve space as a group, please fill out this form to inquire about our event rental options!
BEER TO GO
We do not fill Growlers, but instead, offer freshly canned beer and hard seltzer for sale in big cans (750 ml / 25.4 oz) commonly known as Crowler cans. They range from $8-12 each or create your own 4 pack for $4 off!
Canned beer must be consumed off-premises. Due to MN state law, beer to-go cannot be sold after 10pm Monday-Saturday or after 6pm on Sundays. So get your can purchases in early!
Well-behaved, leashed dogs are welcome on our patios, but we cannot allow dogs inside the taproom. Water bowls and treats are available upon request!
Now on tap: Spacer! Non-alcohol beer (rotating styles-see beer menu for more info)
We also offer NA versions of all of our seltzer cocktails (Mojito, Pink Lemonade, and the Mule), canned sodas, and 1919 root beer on tap!
GIFT CARDS & MERCH
Gift cards are available for purchase online and in the taproom, as are branded shirts, hats, glasses, and accessories.
VEGETARIAN, VEGAN & GLUTEN-FREE OPTIONS
- We have gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan food options.
- Our flagship beers and some seasonal beers are vegan.
- Our non-alcoholic sparkling tea is gluten-free and vegan.
- Our Hard Seltzers and Kold Shoulder beer are vegan as well as gluten-removed.
GROUP RESERVATIONS & EVENTS
Want to host your birthday/happy hour/meeting at Wooden Hill? We've got options!
For more info and to request a reservation, please visit our events page.
- No outside food or drink is allowed.
- Children are welcome, but must be supervised at all times. High chairs are available throughout the taproom.
- We love a casual atmosphere, but for the safety of your children and other guests, NO RUNNING ALLOWED.
- Packaged beer & hard seltzer purchased for takeout must NOT be opened on-premise.
- No tap beer beyond the taproom and patio.
- MN law prevents production breweries such as ours from serving wine or distilled liquor. The only alcohol we can serve is the beer & hard seltzer that we make.
- Be prepared to show a valid government-issued ID. We do not serve anyone under 21 years of age or anyone without a valid ID.
- We do not serve alcohol (even cans to-go) to anyone showing signs of intoxication, even if you are not driving (it's the law).
- Please drink responsibly and do not drink and drive. Please let staff know if you need help arranging transportation home.