GET IN TOUCH
Forgot something at the taproom? Have a burning question to ask? We respond promptly to messages submitted here 🙂
*COVID-19 UPDATES as of 5/7/21*
- There is no longer a group limit on outdoor dining, and masks are not required outdoors. Masks must still be worn when inside the taproom.
- Indoor seating is limited to 10 guests per table. If your party is larger than ten people, we cannot guarantee that you will get tables next to each other.
*Things that haven’t changed:*
- Masks and social distancing are still required when inside the taproom.
- All taproom and patio seating is first come, first served. We do not take table reservations at this time.
- We are not scheduling private events at this time.
- Online ordering is unavailable Fri-Sat between 5-7PM. We are still open for dine-in during this time, and you are welcome to come to the taproom and place your to-go order in person.