Community & Fundraising
Now accepting applications for Partnered Give Back Events for 2024!
We strive to support our community and the causes that impact us all. If you would like to request a donation, please confirm that your cause or organization fits our donation criteria before filling out the form below.
- Recipient must be a registered 501 (c)(3) non-profit.
- Donation requests must be submitted a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Recipient must be local & impact local people, places, or causes.
- Recipients are eligible for one donation per calendar year.
- Organizations are eligible for Partnered Give Back Events once every 2 years.
- Individual or private fundraisers, recreational/sports teams (any age), religious/government, or affiliated groups are not eligible for donations.
AVAILABLE DONATION TYPES
- Merchandise Gift Bag: Curated bundle of merchandise with retail value between $20-$60, donated to be auctioned off at your event.
- Gift bags cannot be shipped and must be picked up from our taproom.
- Your fundraising event must occur within 3 months of the submission of your donation request.
- Partnered Give Back Event: Now accepting applications for the 2024 calendar year! If selected, we will schedule a 3-hour event during our dinner rush (either 4-7 p.m. or 5-8 p.m.) in which 10% of all taproom sales get donated to your organization. We also reserve one large table for your team members to sit at and self-promote during the event. To apply, fill out the form below and select "partnered give back event" in the Donation Type field.
- Selection Process: Our team will thoroughly review all applications. As the annual availability for give-back events is extremely limited, we will assess each proposal based on its alignment with our mission and values and its potential impact on our community.
- Notification: We will notify selected applicants on or before Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024. Please ensure that the contact information provided in your application is accurate, as this will be our primary method of communication.
- Event Dates: The give-back events will take place on Tuesday evenings throughout the 2024 calendar year, and we will work closely with selected applicants to determine the best timing for each event.