We celebrated our 1st anniversary with a gourmet dinner & beer pairings!
Chef Jordan Roots, indeed the one you might have seen on Season 4 of MasterChef, prepared a charcuterie spread plus four courses that were expertly paired with Head Brewer James Ewen's distinctive brews. The night was made a success thanks to our 40 lovely guests and our culinary team, especially Sous Chef Nick Jungers.
- Panko Crusted Goat Cheese
- Smoked Vinaigrette
- Hazelnut Butter | Fermented Beet
- Granulated Honey | Mixed Greens
- Beer Pairing: "Pixi Catcher"
- Cran-Raspberry Kettle Sour
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Lemon Ricotta | Blueberry Balsamic
- Melon Gel | Cured Egg Yolk
- Beer Pairing: "Project Citra"
- Juicy IPA
- Pork Tenderloin | Bacon
- Almond Toffee Gremolata
- Popcorn Beer Blanc | Hearts of Palm
- Beer Pairing: "French River"
- Toffee Pudding | Mango Chili
- Cinnamon Toast Whipped Cream
- Chocolate Sauce | Salted Caramel
- Beer Pairing: "Barrel-Aged Espresso Crow"
- Barrel-Aged Stout
Take-away Party Favor
Our parting gift was a glass filled with beer truffles: crushed vanilla cookie mixed with "Cinnamon Crunch" beer syrup, hand-dipped in organic chocolate, and then topped with cinnamon and Norwegian salt flakes.
Suggested pairing: coffee!