We're looking for friendly, out-going people that are excited to share the joy of craft with people in a fast-paced, high-volume taproom.
· Ensure all taproom procedures are being completed in a timely manner
· Pouring Beer
· Busing Dishes
· Assisting Customers with Ordering
· Keeping the Taproom Looking Clean and Presentable
· Happy to pitch in and help where ever needed
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- You must have valid identification in the form of a state issued ID, Drivers License and/or US Passport.
- You must be vaccinated for COVID-19 within 30 days of hire date.
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- Able to read and follow written English instructions.
· Free shift meal
· Free shift beer
· 50% employee discount on all food, beer, and merchandise
· Friends and family discount on all food, beer, and merchandise
· Employee Assistance Program (Free Professional Counseling Sessions)
· Flexible Schedule
Wooden Hill was started by brothers James and Sean Ewen to share the joy of craft beer and food. First open in March, 2018, as the first brewery in the city of Edina, our taproom has a capacity of 220 people and also features a kitchen cooking up some awesome food. We value service, quality, innovation, and creating a great place to work together.