Assist the production and wholesale team as they brew, clean, package, deliver and sell our beer!
This position is responsible for packaging the majority of our beer, hard seltzer, and non-alcoholic products. You’ll be working directly with the Head Brewer, Distribution Manager, Assistant Brewer, and other Packaging Assistants to fulfill wholesale orders and keep the taproom stocked with Crowlers of our various brands.
- 16oz and 25.4oz can labeling, dating, and filling for to-go sales and wholesale accounts
- Routine cleaning and maintenance of canning equipment
- Manage taproom crowler inventory for to-go sales
- Assist the Distribution Manager with warehouse inventory management
- Prep hard seltzer flavorings for use in canning and for the taproom
Hours & Pay
Full-Time Hours: 35-40 hours per week.
Schedule: 7am to 3pm Monday through Friday
Compensation: $15-19 per hour commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- High School diploma
- Driver’s license with no major driving infractions
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Enthusiasm for the craft beer industry
- Basic computer, web, and smartphone competency for work correspondence
- Excellent communication and professionalism
- Ability to safely lift up to 55 lbs and safely maneuver 165 lb kegs
- Efficiency in completing single or multiple tasks on your own
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a range of temperatures and conditions
- Health insurance with 50% employer-paid premium (eligible after first full calendar month of work)
- 401(k) with employer match (eligible after 12 months of work)
- 2 weeks paid vacation per year (eligible after first 6 months of work)
- Weekly take home beer benefit
- Free shift meal and shift beer
- 50% employee discount on all food, beer and merchandise
- 25% discount for friends & family
Wooden Hill Brewing Company is a 10 barrel production brewery, taproom, and kitchen in Edina, MN. Founded by brothers James and Sean Ewen to share the joy of craft beer with others, we opened our doors in March of 2018 as Edina’s first brewery. We value service, quality, innovation, and creating a great place to work together.