Assist the production and wholesale team as they brew, clean, package, deliver and sell our beer!
You'll be assisting and working directly with Co-Owner/Head Brewer James Ewen along with our Packaging Manager Jeremy Churchill and Sales Manager Mike Sanford.
- Can labeling and filling
- Keg cleaning and filling
- Weekly cleaning and maintenance
- Occasional keg/can delivery and various errands relating to the brewery
- Represent the company at some liquor store samplings and beer festivals
- Assist with inventory management
Hours & Pay
Full-Time Hours: 35-40 hours per week.
Schedule: We need someone who doesn't mind a variable schedule week-to-week. The production team usually works early mornings through early afternoon. Some weekends and evenings will be required when sampling events and other needs come up.
Compensation: $15-20 per hour commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- High School diploma with at least some college or associate degree
- Driver’s license with no major infractions
- No criminal history
- Experience working in a brewery
- Customer service experience in any industry
- Enthusiasm for the craft beer industry
- Weekend and early morning availability
- We are a paperless company, so basic computer, web, and smartphone competency is required for work correspondence
- Excellent communication and professionalism
- Ability to safely lift up to 55 lbs and safely maneuver 185 lb kegs
- Efficiency in completing single or multiple tasks on your own
- High attention to detail
- Able to work in a range of temperatures and conditions
- Health insurance with 50% employer-paid premium (eligible after first full calendar month)
- Up to two weeks paid time off and two weeks unpaid leave per year (eligible after 6 months)
- 401(k) with employer match (eligible after 12 months)
- Weekly take home beer benefit
- Free shift meal and shift beer
- 50% employee discount on all food, beer and merchandise
- 25% discount for friends & family
Wooden Hill Brewing Company is a 10 barrel production brewery, taproom, and kitchen in Edina, MN. Founded by brothers James and Sean Ewen to share the joy of craft beer with others, we opened our doors in March of 2018 as Edina’s first brewery. We value service, quality, innovation, and creating a great place to work together.