Aaaand we’re back inside!
After a second lengthy pause in MN, taprooms are allowed to reopen for indoor service!
We’ll also continue to keep our patios available for those that want to make sure their beer still stays ice cold till the last drop 🙂
How it Works
If you visited us when indoor dining was last allowed before November 21, 2020, you know the drill!
- Check in at the designated station before finding a table – if tables are full, we can call you when one opens up.
- Maximum of 6 people per table.
- Tables spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Must remain seated at your table unless ordering or using the restroom.
- Must wear face covering at all times when indoors except when seated at your table.