We're looking for friendly, out-going people that are excited to help us bring the joy of craft beer and food to more people. Our taproom is a team-based, counter service model that also hosts frequent group events.
Full-time or part-time available. Part-time must be able to work Fridays & Saturdays.
- Enthusiastically greet guests
- Guide guests to discover new flavors
- Explain our brewing process and the story of Wooden Hill
- Accurately and efficiently use our iPad-based point of sale system to process orders (training will be provided)
- 21+ years old
- Pour tap beverages appropriately
- Follow procedures to open and close the taproom
- Enjoy working in a high volume, very fast-paced environment
- Success in a previous high-volume customer or client-facing position
- Out-going and enjoy talking to new people
- Reliably on-time
- Passion for local craft beer and food
- Drama-free and works well with others
- Saavy user of typical modern technology (touch-based tablets, email, etc since most of our business processes are web-based)
- Happy to pitch in and help where ever needed
Customer serving time: Base rate of $9.86 per hour plus applicable customer gratuities. Average pay rate with gratuities usually ranges from about $22-26 per hour.
Non-customer serving time including prep and training: $15 per hour
For full-time employees working at least 35 hours per week:
- Health insurance with 50% employer-paid premium (eligible after first full calendar month)
- Up to two weeks paid time off and two weeks unpaid leave per year (eligible after 6 months)
- 401(k) with employer match (eligible after 12 months)
- Weekly take home beer benefit
- Free shift meal and shift beer
- 50% employee discount on all food, beer and merchandise
- 25% discount for friends & family
Wooden Hill was started by brothers James and Sean Ewen to share the joy of craft beer and food. First open in March, 2018, as the first brewery in the city of Edina, our taproom has a capacity of 220 people and also features a kitchen cooking up some awesome food. We value service, quality, innovation, and creating a great place to work together.